Whether you are talking abound Kia Motability cars or Volkswagen Motability cars, here is a plan to help you get a car. Through both options, you can get an allowance to buy or lease the car of your choice. The two are similar in the type of allowances you can use to access the vehicles in each scheme. Some of the allowances you can use for both Kia Motability cars and Volkswagen Motability cars include:
· Disability Living Allowance (DLA), at a much higher rate.
· A personal independence payment (PIP).
· The War Pensioners Motability Scheme (WPMS).
· An Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).
For both the two Motability car schemes, you can lease a vehicle and drive it off like your own. Because of the Motability, there are a few things you don’t have to worry about. Here are examples:
· An insurance and personal accident cover.
· Car service and maintenance costs.
· Windows, windscreen, or tyre replacement.
· Also you have the discretion of picking a new car every three years.
In both the Kia Motability cars and Volkswagen Motability cars you will have the motor insurance organised for you. You are, therefore, free to use your car for social, domestic, and travel purposes. Why don’t you talk to us at Sirus Automotive?